PÜR Evergreen® Swedish Dish Cloths
What is this Swedish Dish Cloth?
The original Swedish dishcloth material was invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949. PÜR Evergreen dishcloths are made with this same material: 70% wood cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% cotton. We take pride in have natural sustainable products.
PÜR Evergreen® Dishcloths can do some amazing things!
- It can be used as a cloth to wash your face and body
- Safe to use for people with allergies
- Our cloths can be used for drying dishes
- Wash dishes
- Wipe down counters and tables
- Use it to clean with pairing it with PÜR Evergreen all natural, all purpose cleaner.
- Put some in an empty wipe container and add PÜR Evergreen natural cleaner to it making it easy to wipe tables and hands with. Put in another bag to take home to wash and reuse saving you lots of money! Over $120.00 in savings
It can be safe to be used on EVERYTHING!
REPLACES PAPER TOWELS, SPONGES & COTTON CLOTHS
Did you know? 3,000 tons of paper towels end up in our country’s landfills every day. That is a lot of paper towels! One Swedish Dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels. They absorb 20x their weight and are far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill. They air dry quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell. Better yet it works amazing with PÜR Evergreens all purpose natural cleaner!
Can be washed 200 times
- It can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- It can also be boiled or microwaved (when damp) for one minute.
- Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
Lasts several months and is biodegradable
- It is 100% natural and printed with water based inks.
- You can even compost it!
- Tear it up and put in your plants to keep them moist!