Love Your Cleaning Product!
It turns out that no one really knows the true history behind Valentine’s Day. There are multiple stories of murky origin and its interesting history.
From St. Valentine falling in love with a young girl whom he tutored and would write letters while being imprisoned for the crime, signing those letters “From your Valentine” to a Roman festival of Lupercalia, held in mid-February. The festival, which celebrated the coming of spring, included fertility rites and the pairing off of women with men by lottery.
There is also a version that Empreror Cladius II executed two men – both named Valentine – on Feb 14 of different years in the 3rd century A.D. Their martyrdom was honored by the Catholic Church with the celebration of St. Valentine’s Day.
Whichever version you choose to believe, there is no denying that eco-friendly cleaning products are our true love! With so many benefits for you, your family and the environment, green cleaning products are created using safe, non-toxic and biodegradable ingredients. Eco-friendly cleaning products not only reduce air and water pollution but also help fight ozone depletion and climate change and ozone depletion.
There is a lot of talk about “chemical free” cleaning products, but it is important to note that “chemicals” are simply a reaction between two or more substances. Even water can be considered a chemical substance. That means that every natural cleaner will contain chemicals of some kind.
I would like to share some of the amazing benefits of our natural PÜR Evergreen All-Purpose cleaning solution so that you know why we love it so much and why you can too!
- Biodegradable cleaning products are good for the environment. The EPA recommends using eco-friendly cleaning products that are bio-degradable and low in volatile organic compounds.
- Our Recycle Rewards Program encourages less waste and reduction of our carbon footprint.
- Gentler on sensitive skin – exposure to certain ingredients in cleaning products can lead to skin irritation.
- Family Safe – using green cleaning products is a healthier choice for your entire family. You’ll avoid breathing in harsh chemicals and improve the quality of your indoor air.
- Improves the lifespan of possession. Cleaning your home, that includes your kitchen work surfaces, floors, and other household items with standard cleaners are often corrosive and reduce the longevity of items in and around your home. By switching to natural cleaning methods, you can make sure your home is taken good care of and help its contents last longer.
- Natural cleaning products are less expensive because they last longer, and you need less each time you use PÜR Evergreen.
In short, standard cleaning products can be bad for health, release toxic chemicals into the environment and waterways, and can provoke allergic reactions. By making the switch to PÜR Evergreen All-Purpose cleaning solution, you can improve the air quality in your home, create a safer environment, and avoid putting you and your family at risk of long-term health problems.
Show your Valentine how much you care with PÜR Evergreen All-Purpose cleaning solution!